Robert A. Vance, CPA/CFF, CGMA
Areas of practice include:
- Tax Preparation, Tax Audits & Representation
- Tax Planning - Individuals, Businesses, Professionals
- Business Advisory
- Business Start-ups - Acquisitions - Mergers
- CFO Services (Interim Engagements)
- Forensic Accounting Services
- Business Accounting & Budgeting
Licenses & Certification
- CPA - Certified Public Accountant
- CFF - Certified in Financial Forensics
- CGMA - Chartered Global Management Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- CPA Member
- Tax Section - Member
- Forensic & Valuation Services Section - Member
- CT Society of Certified Public Accountants
- CPA Member
- Served on "State of the State" Task Force
Clients are unique and so are the services that we provide. Lawyers, Musicians, Entertainers, Doctors, Sports Professionals, and many other professions - they each have their own nuance or tax consideration, and our services and advice are tailored accordingly.
In addition to servicing our individual and business clients, law firms have engaged us with projects including: multi-year delinquent tax problems, forensic accounting, family law/divorce, bankruptcy, and tax analysis for use in both U.S. Tax Court and for criminal cases in U.S. Federal Court.
Prior to establishing his own CPA firm, Bob worked both in public accounting, and in corporate accounting with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Conseco, progressing through various positions. Bob is a graduate of Boston College.